Join Marlynn R. Jones, Esquire, the Eligibility Coach, for a Fr-ee Teleseminar, "A, B, C's of Athletic Scholarship Eligibility." Ms. Jones will help you to understand The Eligibility Certification Game that must be successfully played in order to qualify to receive an Athletic Scholarship. If you don’t know all of the answers, you may miss out on an opportunity to receive an Athletic $cholarship.
Topics to be discussed are::
- What is amateurism certification
- How many core courses are required in Division II
- How does the sliding scale work
- What are the standardized test score requirements
- When do you register with the NCAA Eligibility Center
- What does the NAIA require for certification
- How do you provide proof of graduation
Date: Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Time: 7 pm Eastern (4 pm Pacific)
For more information or to register, click here.